With the Dashboards V2, users have the ability to create groupings of metrics to analyze user data. Up to six metrics can be analyzed at any given time on the V2 Dashboards. In order to customize these metrics, Views must be created.
How to Create a View
- Ensure that you have the proper permissions set for your role. This can be checked here.
- Navigate to your Dashboards page and select the option to switch to the V2 Dashboard.
- Click on the Settings cog in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- To edit an existing View, click the pencil button. To create a new one, click the "+ Create View" button. You can also delete Views by clicking the X.
- From here, you can configure your View how you'd like to see the statistics on the widget. This information can be found in Data Captures, Wellness, Injuries, Illnesses, OpenField/GPSports Data, etc. Select the general area you'd like to pull information in from in the Source Type column, and then choose the specific Element in the Source drop down.
Calculation will vary depending on element type - the options displayed in the screen grab above is available for numerical elements. For non-numerical elements, you will be able to select from options such as First, Last, and Count.
The source type options will depend on what you have available in terms of data capture on your account. To get additional data captures set up, please contact support.
- Select your Date Range from the available options. Note: this is a dynamic date range that moves with you as time passes.
- To add more metrics to the View, hit the + button. You can add up to 6 metrics per View.
- When you're finished, save your View. This will take you back to the original View configuration screen, where you can set up to 5 Views.
How to Switch and Filter Views
- To change to one of the other Views you created, select the "View Display" drop down.
- You can filter by availability status by selecting the group/groups you're interested in along the left-hand side of the page.
- To change an athlete's availability status, select the icon in the top right-hand corner of his or her individual widget. This will pop up an availability menu where you can edit Training Status, Training Level, make short notes as descriptors, add when you'll expect him or her to return to practice and play, and set notification alerts.