This Catapult AMS feature introduces new Wellness parameters in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All users now have the option to enable COVID-19 specific questions (Yes/No) for their athletes to complete as part of their normal Wellness questionnaire.
How to Enable/Disable COVID Questions
- Log into your region specific AMS site
- Navigate to Administration > Configuration > Roles and Permissions
- Ensure that you have permission flags enabled for Wellness
- Navigate to Administration > Configuration > Wellness
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the settings to enable/disable specific COVID-related questions
- The new parameters will display below the Additional Info fields for Injury and Illness, and are broken into the following groupings:
- COVID-19 - General Wellness Parameters
- COVID-19 - Past 72 hours Wellness Parameters
- COVID-19 - Past 24 hours Wellness Parameters
- COVID-19 - Environment Wellness Parameters
How to Set COVID Wellness Thresholds and Alerts
Navigate to Administration > Configuration > Wellness
Rather than creating individual alerts based on the specific COVID Wellness Metrics, users will be able to create an alert based on a threshold value.
Any COVID Wellness parameter response of 'Yes' will equal a score of 1. Therefore users can set a Threshold, add a message, and add Staff Members to receive a notification when this Threshold is met.
Once this Threshold is triggered, all Staff configured to receive the alert will get a direct e-mail identifying the Player that recorded those results.
How to Set Up General Alerts for COVID Questions
Users will be able to configure alerts of ALL new Wellness parameters to help identify any flagged issues straight away.
For all COVID-19 wellness parameters a response of YES will equal 1.0 in the platform. To set up an alert STAFF members must have the Testing - Administration - Alerts branch of the AMS permission tree checked.
How to Set up Reports Based on COVID Questions
- Reporting will be available for Reporting V1 (Chart Templates, Full Reports, Individual Reports, Reporting pushed to mobile) as well as Reporting V2.
- To see how to set up V1 reporting, please see how to to so here.
- To learn how to set up V2 reporting, please see how to do so here.