Adding Quick Notes:
- Navigate to Quick Notes via the Left Hand Menu.
- Start a new session.
- Add any players via the drop down menu.
- If you accidentally add the wrong player, swipe the players name right to remove them from the session:
Once all players are selected you can add quick notes.
These quick notes can either me a Routine Treatment, a Medical Treatment (associated with an injury/illness) or one you have configured yourself.
- Routine Treatments simply allow you to tick the relevant treatments performed in the session.
- If you select a Medical Treatment you will be asked what afflictions it is associated with:
- Select the affliction then add any comments
- When viewing recorded notes, Medical Treatments will be represented by the red cross and Routine Treatments by the blue tick (see below).
- Please note that players can be added multiple times if running a morning and afternoon treatment.
- Once all Quick Notes have been added select Close Sessions:
- If you only wish to close one player swipe left on the players name and select close:
You can now select the Closed tab, select the player then view their quick notes.
You can also use the search bar to filter results: