EDIT AND DELETE ALERTS:
Over time your players may progress or become injured and they require modified alerts to be set. From the alerts page you can edit or delete your alerts to account for this.
- To edit an already existing alert, select the green 'Edit' pen in the far right column of the test element you wish to edit.
- On the subsequent screen there is a green 'Edit' icon and a red 'Delete' icon to the right of the alert details.
- Selecting the 'Edit' icon will take you to a screen similar to when you created the alert. After making changes, select 'Save Changes' from the bottom right-hand of the screen.
- Selecting the 'Delete' icon will bring up a popup requesting confirmation to permanently delete the alert. Select 'Yes, delete' to permanently delete the alert.
- From this screen there is also the option to create a new alert for that test element, by selecting 'Create New Alert' in the top right-hand of the screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.