CREATING AN ALERT:
Alerts can be created as 'Standard' or 'Percentage Change', which effects the information required for the alert. They both allow for multiple conditions to trigger an alert, but only the 'Percentage Change' alert can distinguish between these conditions.
- To create a new alert, select 'Create New Alert' from the top right-hand side of the table and fill out the relevant details.
- Select the test element that you want to create the alert for.
- The users are the members that the alert will apply for. It can be a global alert, or for specific groups.
- If the alert type selected is a 'Standard' alert, fill out the condition and value. More conditions can be added by selecting the grey '+' icon beside the condition. A condition can be deleted by selecting the red '-' icon. Select the appropriate status.
- If the alert type selected is a 'Percentage Change' alert, a status can be included for each condition. Add or remove conditions using the '+' and '-' icons to the right of the condition.
- There are options to include alerts in reports and to send emails to appropriate staff when an alert is triggered. Select these as you wish.
- If you have selected an email to be sent when alerts are triggered, complete the details regarding email recipients and text.
- Select the green 'Create Alert' button in the bottom right-hand side of the screen.