TO CONFIGURE ALERTS:
- Select 'Administration' and 'Configuration' from the left-hand menu.
- Select 'Alerting'.
- A list of all created alerts will appear in a table.
- To create a new alert, select 'Create New Alert' from the top right-hand side of the table (see 'Creating Alerts' below).
- To edit an already existing alert, select the green 'Edit' pen in the far right column of the test element you wish to edit (see 'Edit and Delete Alerts' below).
- Test elements can be found easily by searching in the filter to the top right-hand of the list of alerts.
- The alerts list can be copied, printed or exported by selecting the corresponding button located at the top right-hand side of the alerts list.
- The number of items shown per page can be changed by selecting the drop-down menu to the left of the 'Copy, Print, Export' buttons. You can navigate between pages by selecting the arrows to the lower right-hand side of the table.
Please sign in to leave a comment.