It is just as important to know how an individual is tracking as knowing how the team is progressing as a whole. Data can be reported on individually, for when a coach is just wanting to see a player's progress. The individual report can be used to show multiple test results for a player simultaneously.
Using the Individual Report Module
- Click ‘Reporting’ and ‘Individual Report’ in the left-hand menu.
- Select the athlete that you wish to review.
- Using the date display on the right side of the criteria search, choose the date range to review.
- To switch the data display to a table format, select the 'Switch Data Display'.
- The reports can be printed through selecting the ‘Print Report’ button on the top right of the screen.
- Removing a variable from the graph can be achieved by clicking on the legend variables.