TO CREATE A NEW TEMPLATE:
- Select 'Reporting', 'Chart Templates' on the left-hand menu.
- Select 'Add a Template' from the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter a name for your template, select whether you want the chart available on the mobile app and choose the chart type. NOTE: If choosing to display on the mobile application, you are limited to the column chart type.
- Select the element you want to display on the x axis.
- To select the element displayed on the y axis, first 'Filter By' the test the element comes from and then select the element.
- A new box will appear with that element title and you can configure how the data will be displayed.
- Select if you want the values to be displayed, or if you want a calculated result to appear on the chart as well.
'Primary GroupBy' and 'Secondary GroupBy' refer to the option of grouping data together by another element. E.g. If a test was conducted twice in a week, the results could be displayed with individuals on the x axis and results grouped by date.
- NOTE: The combination of 'date' or 'week' on the x axis and a select number of chart types (Line, Area and Column) triggers the option of having 'rolling averages' and 'training stress balance' displayed on the chart. Select these as you wish.
- There is an additional option to add a secondary y-axis if you have selected a Line, Area, Column or Stacked Column Chart. These additional plots will be displayed as line charts and will lay on top of the primary data points
- Select 'Create Template'.