Building a New Template
- After confirming the basic template structure, you may begin to enter information for the structure of each session.
- To add more weeks to the program select the '+' button from the top of the template. Similarly to remove any weeks select the '-' from the top of the template.
- Enter the title of the first session block, such as 'warm up'.
- Select the '+' icon to begin adding movements and the program type.
- You may then begin to enter the program exercises - the platform will have an existing list of exercises to choose from or you can simply type in the exercise if it does not appear.
- Enter the set and rep scheme, % type, rest time or any additional comments.
- To add another set for the same movement, select the '+' icon from between the 'set' and 'reps' columns.
- To add another exercise select the '+' icon from beneath the exercise column.
- After completing all the required fields, you can use the '>' arrow icon at the top of the template to begin entering new information for the remaining program weeks.
- To save and complete select 'Save' from the bottom right of the screen.