To ensure you can capture all relevant data for your athletes please send through a request to get these tests set up. The details of this request are explained below.
Once all the information is provided to a member of the Catapult AMS staff, we will be able to create the test for you. We will then reach out and get you to check the test to see if any amendments are needed.
How to request a test:
To request a test to be set up on your Catapult AMS platform please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of Test
- Part of Platform it should fall under:
- Strength and Conditioning
- Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Sections and Elements of test - Please see below for an explanation
- Detail of each element - required or not required, type of element (see below for an explanation)
What is a section of a test?
A section of a test contains a group of fields/questions known as elements.
What are elements of a test?
The elements of a test are all the fields/questions you will complete when collecting data. There are a number of different element types we can configure for you and we can make these fields either required or not required. You will not be able to submit data unless required fields are completed.
Types of elements:
- Date - This will be present in all tests and will pre-populate to the current date to help you identify when data was collected. We can allow past and future dates to be submitted when collecting data.
- Number - Standard number field. A defined number of decimal places and range for min and max values can be configured.
- Slider - Ability to select one entry from a sliding scale (a default position can be selected)
- Select - Ability to select one entry from a list.
- Range - Ability to select between a range of grouped values.
- Time - HH:MM:SS or HH:MM AM/PM
- Timer - HH:MM:SS
- String - Used for text fields.
- Calculation - This field will not show when submitting data but once you view results it will populate. The calculation can only be based upon other elements within the test.
Example of Data Capture/Test Request:
If you have a CSV file of any historical data simply send this through and we can create the test based on that information. For any new test please see below as an example of how to request this.
Name: Player Body Weight and Hydration Status
Description: A measure of a person's weight expressed in kilograms (kg) and USG
Category: Strength and Conditioning
|Type of Element
|2 decimal places
|3 decimal places. Range (Value between 1.000 and 1.0600 only accepted.)
|Comments on Hydration