Changing Display Parameters
- You can view select data by changing the filter settings located above the table.
- Selecting the 'Group or Squad' filter will bring up a drop-down menu of all the groups. Select the one you wish to view.
- Select either 'Chronic' or 'Acute'. This will affect how the Z-Scores are calculated and will automatically update the table.
- 'Baseline Date Range' produces a drop-down menu where you can select a date range. The 'Baseline Date Range' affects the calculation for acute:chronic Z-Scores. The table will update automatically once you select this value.
- Select the 'Date' filter to produce a drop-down calendar where you can select a date to view data from. The date will show the current data and also refer to the acute chronic Z-Score calculation for that data point.
- The table will automatically refresh to display relevant data.
- Selecting any of the column headings will sort the table according to that element.
- Show or Hide columns by ticking the boxes required:
- Navigate between pages of data by selecting the left and right arrows to the lower right-hand side of the table.