From the 'Player Summary Widget Settings' pop-up you are also able to change the display of the 'Player Summary' table. This includes options to show player profile images, edit or delete columns, or 'hiding' columns from view.
- Access the 'Player Summary Widget Settings' popup by selecting the settings cog.
- To show a player's profile image on the table, click the box located to the left of 'Show Player Profile Images'.
- To edit a column, select the edit icon to the right of the column name you wish to edit. You will be taken to the editing screen of 'Player Summary Widget Settings' popup. Make your changes and select 'Save Changes'.
- To delete a column, select the icon to the right of the column name you wish to delete. NOTE: You will not receive a confirmation to delete, so take care before selecting this button as it will permanently delete the column and it will have to be created again.
- Columns can be made hidden on the Player Summary table by unticking the box to the left of the column name. Select the same box to make the columns visible again.
- Select 'Save Changes' to the upper or lower right-hand side of the widget to save your changes. Alternatively, select 'Close' at any stage to close the widget without saving.
Please sign in to leave a comment.