To add a Pre-game note please navigate to Coaching - Pre-Game notes.
You should see a green 'Add Pre Game Notes' button in the top right hand corner of the page.
Select the Fixture:
Once on the Pre-Game note configuration page, you will first need to select which fixture this note relates to. If you do not have any fixtures, or the fixture you need does not populate in the drop down list, please ensure you have added the fixture via Administration - Configuration - Season, Phases and Fixtures (click here to learn how).
Select the fixture. Please note you can utilise the search function to filter results.
Once the fixture is selected you should see an overview of the fixture including date, opponent, venue and whether the fixture is home or away.
Game Lineup and Formation (Your Team):
For Football (soccer), Rugby League, Rugby Union and Touch Football clients, Catapult AMS offers you the ability to set team line ups via the Pre-Game Notes page.
- Select Your Team
- You should then see your competition groups populate beneath. In this example the Positional Group 2019 is shown
- Click the ^ to expand the group and view the players
- Select the formation
- Via the right hand formation box the Catapult AMS platform allows you to select some standard playing formations
- The playing formation can also be adjusted by dragging the circles around the pitch to the desired position
- Assign players to the lineup
- Now that you have your players and formation selected you can select your line up.
- Simply drag the player from the left hand side and drop them into the positional circle. The player will change to orange indicating that they can be assigned to that position
- Add a player specific note
- Hover over any of the players on the left hand side and you should see the option to add a note.
- Select add or edit and the following screen should show:
- Add the note then select save.
- You will now see this note as you hover over the player via the Left Hand side:
Game Lineup and Formation (Opposition Team):
Much like configuring your team, Catapult AMS also allows you to configure opposition players.
This is a useful tool to visualise match ups and positioning during the game.
- Select Opposing team and select the formation:
- Unlike your team, the oppostion team will not pre-poulate
- Select Add Player+ to add players to the opposing side. Fill out the relevant fields then select Add Player.
- The player you have just created will now show in the opposition list.
- Drag this player into a position on the field
- You also have the ability to add notes to opposition players:
- Once complete you should see the match ups faded when viewing the pitch:
Add a Game Note:
Below the formation configuration you will have the ability to add a Game Note.
Select the +Add a Note button.
This will open up a text field.
If you wish to add additional notes simply click +Add a note and these appear above the previous notes:
To edit an existing note simply click in the field and the text editor will display.
To delete a note select delete note to the right hand side of the box:
The last part of the Pre-Game notes configuration allows you to attach media.
Click Attach File.
This will open at a new media window:
Any media already loaded on your Catapult AMS platform will show. These may be attached by selecting the paperclip icon on the right hand side.
If you would like to attach mew media select the Upload File button in the top right hand corner:
This will allow you to select remote files or add a YouTube clip:
Files you have attached can then be viewed or deleted via the Uploaded Media list.