Game Lineup and Formation (Your Team):
For Football (soccer), Rugby League, Rugby Union and Touch Football clients, Catapult AMS offers you the ability to set team line ups via the Pre-Game Notes page.
- Select Your Team
- You should then see your competition groups populate beneath. In this example the Positional Group 2019 is shown
- Click the ^ to expand the group and view the players
- Select the formation
- Via the right hand formation box the Catapult AMS platform allows you to select some standard playing formations
- The playing formation can also be adjusted by dragging the circles around the pitch to the desired position
- Assign players to the lineup
- Now that you have your players and formation selected you can select your line up.
- Simply drag the player from the left hand side and drop them into the positional circle. The player will change to orange indicating that they can be assigned to that position
- Add a player specific note
- Hover over any of the players on the left hand side and you should see the option to add a note.
- Select add or edit and the following screen should show:
- Add the note then select save.
- You will now see this note as you hover over the player via the Left Hand side: