The Catapult AMS Coach Tablet App allows you to:
- Capture Data
- Compose and view messages
- View your calendar and create events
- Update basic profile information
This release delivers a new innovate way to enter information into the AMS Platform, via a tablet. All your data capture and calendar scheduling information needs are now at your fingertips and can be accessed anywhere with an available internet connection. Please contact your Catpult AMS representative for information on how to activate this feature on your tablet device.
This feature development sees the release of a data capture option within a tablet. Previously users have only been able to collect data through the desktop version and touch screen option. Users can now enter data via the touch screen option through the new tablet app. This is a form of bulk capture, allowing individuals to enter data against assigned tests and wellness options. This can now be accessed by clicking on “Touch Screen” in the AMS Tablet app, located as the first options on the home page.
Touch screen options
- Enter data in for all tests enabled on a team for either groups or individuals
- Enter data for all wellness enabled for either groups or individuals
- Select a group or individuals
- With the correct permissions, edit information entered in
- View completed and not completed data capture forms
- All enabled wellness options included
This release delivers a new way of creating and viewing calendar events, options previously made available in only the desktop and mobile app. The calendar is now accessible from all platforms, with the options to view individual calendars or schedules across entire teams. Like the desktop calendar, users must first set up all event categories, templates and type information in the administration component of the desktop version. Once calendar configuration has been completed users can begin to build out their calendars. The Calendar can be accessed by clicking on the “Calendar” option in the AMS tablet app, located as the second option on the home page.
- Create, view, delete and edit events
- Individual and team calendar view
- Future event view
- Event attendance options ( Accept/decline, mandatory/non-mandatory events)
- Set either series or individual recurring events
- Filter Calendar
- Set calendar notifications
- Add attachments
With the importance of sending team messages on the rise, this release delivers a new way for users to send messages via the new AMS Tablet app. Previously this form of communication was only possible via the desktop and athlete app. This release incorporates all messaging features seen throughout the desktop and AMS athlete app. Team messaging can now be accessed by clicking on the “Messaging” option in the AMS tablet app, located as the third option on the home page.
- Create messages
- Create group and individual messages
- Send and open attachments
- Delete messages
- Receive messages sent from both the desktop and athlete AMS app
- View inbox and archived messages
- Unread message notifications
This feature release delivers a way to view your member profile. Users can now edit basic profile information such as name, height and weight and have it all updated into the AMS platform. Expect it to be similar configuration to the member profile view in the athlete AMS app. The member profile can now be accessed by clicking on the “member Profile” option in the AMS tablet app, located as the fourth option on the home page.
Member Profile options
- Add in first and last name
- Edit email address
- Upload profile picture
- Edit height and weight