Many situations require data to be recorded for a large number of athletes. Bulk Data Capture provides an efficient method of collecting team data for any given test.
To record data via bulk data capture you first need to access the Data Capture page.
Navigate to a test on your platform. This will be under the Left Hand Menu item (for example Strength and Conditioning - Fitness and Monitoring Tests).
Select the Bulk Capture icon from under the Options column, for the relevant test.
Select the group(s), individual athlete(s) or staff member(s) by selecting the relevant box and choosing from the options in the drop-down menus. There is the option to 'Select All', or 'Remove All', from each box. To remove select players or groups, click the 'x' appearing beside their name (See image below).
Select 'Next' at the bottom of the screen to move on.
Record Bulk Data
A table will appear with the test elements and the users you have selected. In addition to inputting your data, there are a number of options to configure participants in the test, manipulate viewing and recording of data, as well as options to minimize the time you spend recording results.
- If a user was not present for the test, they can be removed by selecting the minus (-) sign next to their name. They may be re-added by selecting the 'Show User' drop-down box above the list of players and selecting the plus (+) sign next to it.
- A test element may be removed by selecting the minus (-) sign next to their name. It may be re-added by selecting the 'Show Element' drop-down box to the left of the element names and selecting the plus (+) sign next to it.
- Enter results by typing the score into the corresponding box.
- If multiple data boxes require the same input (e.g. date), the value can be inputted into the box below the element name and one of the three arrows may be selected to fill multiple boxes.
- If there are any errors within the data (e.g. score not recorded in appropriate unit) the 'No error's box in the bottom right-hand corner will highlight the error in red, and you will not be able to save the data.
- Once data is inputted with no errors, click 'Save Data' at the bottom right-hand corner of the table to continue to view results.
Please sign in to leave a comment.