Like all areas of the platform, Reporting V2 has associated permissions related to it.
These permissions relate to what type of reports users can see (medical, wellness, coaching etc) and what level of access they have to these type of reports (create, delete, read and update).
To configure this level of access for your team roles please navigate to Administration - Configuration - Roles and Permissions:
Once you are on this page, please edit the role you wish to configure access for.
Permission for Report V2 can be found under the Reporting branch of permissions:
Click the drop down arrow to view further permissions below this top level of access:
In this section you determine what level of access users have to Reporting V2.
The options are:
- Create - users can create new reports based upon their Reportables access (see below). Please note you must have read access as well to create new tests otherwise access will be denied.
- Delete - users can delete reports based upon their Reportables access. Please note you must have read access as well to create new tests otherwise access will be denied.
- Read - allows user to view reports based on their Reportables access. This is a useful feature to allow users to view reports without giving any extra access.
- Update - allows users to edit existing reports. Please note you must have read access as well to create new tests otherwise access will be denied.
In this section you must determine what level of access the user has to report snapshots:
The options are:
- Create - users can save snapshots. Please note that you must have read access enabled to ensure they can view these saved snapshots.
- Delete - users can delete saved snapshots via the options columns of the snapshot list table. Please note that you must have read access enabled to ensure they can view these saved snapshots to delete them.
- Read - users can view saved snapshots but unless they have additional access above they cannot create or delete them.
This section relates to what reports the user can see.
When you navigate to the reports list, each report will be tagged based upon the data that is present with in the report:
In this section you must configure what categories of data users can see.
This is based upon the following areas:
- Responses - data capture broken down further into all test areas.
- Treatment Notes
Please note that users must have all associated levels of reportables access to view the report with multiple tags.
You will notice from the image below that one report contains wellness data, injury data and illness data.
This means that the users role must have permissions to ALL of these reportables (wellness, injury and illness) to be able to view the report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.