What is a Squad?
A squad is the overall competition group that contains groups below it.
When viewing your squads you will see all training groups, squad groups, positional groups, staff groups and other groups related to the squad.
An example of a squad could be AFL Squad. Then below this squad level you will have training groups such as seniors and reserves, positional groups such as midfielders, backs etc.
Where do squads relate to in the Catapult AMS platform?
- Groups - When creating a group you will be asked which squad this relates to.
- Dashboard - Squads can be selected in the middle filter
- Seasons, Phases and Fixtures - When adding a fixtures you will be asked which competitions this relates to. This is where you can select your squads.
What is a group?
A group is a number of members of your Catapult AMS platform. There are a number of different group types which will relate to different areas of the platform.
Where do groups relate to in the Catapult AMS platform?
- Messaging - Group Messages
- Calendar - Ability to send invites to groups
- Dashboard - Filter by groups
- Groups Management - Training Groups Only
- Reporting - Show groups results or filter by groups
- Pre-Game Notes - Assign players to formations via Competition Groups
Whenever a member of the platform changes from one group to another their calendar and all group related areas of the platform will automatically update.