What are Normative Values?
Normative values are able to be set for each wellness parameter you have activated on your account. For information regarding how to set wellness parameters please click here.
Normative values are values that represent 'how things ought to be'. These values can either be global (whole team) or custom (individual). Setting these values allows you to quickly view whether the inputted value was above or below 'normal' for that specific parameter. On the athlete wellness graph, the normative values are represented by a diamond symbol.
Accessing and Setting Normative Values:
To set normative values, users must have access to the Athlete Wellness page.
Allowing access to the Athlete Wellness page is through Coaching - Athlete Wellness. Please select this check box for each role you wish to have access to this page.
Accessing Normative Values is via the Athlete Wellness page. This can be can be found by selecting 'Wellness' and 'Athlete Wellness' from the left-hand menu.
Once on the page you should see a Threshold Values button in the top right hand corner. Click this to set normative values for your athletes.
Setting Global Scores
- From the Athlete Wellness page, select the Threshold Values button at the top right-hand corner.
- On the far right of the first table, entitled 'Global Normatives', select the pencil icon from under the Options column. You will be redirected to a 'Normative Values' table.
- In the Normative Values table input desired values for each variable.
- In the lower right-hand corner of the page there are two buttons. Select 'Reset Changes' to reset all values without saving your changes. To save your changes, select 'Update Values'.
- For your convenience, there is also a ‘Revision History’ widget at the bottom of this page so you can view your recent changes.
Setting Custom Normative Values
- From the Athlete Wellness page, select the ‘Normative Values’ button at the top right-hand side of the table.
- In the second table, entitled 'Member Normatives', go to the far right Options column, and select the pencil icon for the player whose normative values you wish to edit.
- The following page is similar to the ‘Global Normatives’ edit page. Input the desired values for each wellness parameter.
- To reset to the global values, select 'Reset to Global' in the lower right-hand corner of the page. To save your changes, select the button next to this, 'Update Values'.
- Recent changes can be viewed using the ‘Revision History’ widget located at the bottom of the editing page.