- Initially you will see a table view of any media files you have previously uploaded to AMS, either via the web or mobile applications.
- From here you can upload new content, create new folders, and see files that have been shared with you from another member.
Upload New Content
- Select the 'upload' button
- A pop-up window then opens, prompting you to either upload a remote file or instead add from YouTube.
- If you select 'remote file(s)', another pop-up window will open from where you can browse for the desired file from various third-party sources including your current device, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive, Instagram, Link a URL or take a new picture or video recording.
- If you chose to upload a video from YouTube you will need to supply the URL for the video
Create a New Folder
- Select the 'create folder' button
- A dialogue box will open for you to enter the name of the new folder
See Shared Content
- Select the 'Shared Files' tab
- Clicking on a file name will open the file to view