- Click ‘Strength and Conditioning’.
- Click ‘Program Templates’.
- Click ‘Create New Template’.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Program Title
- Program Focus
- Number of Weeks
- Sessions per week
- Scoring Method.
Note: Select units refers to adding components of the session such as warm up, lifting, cool down.
- Click ‘Next Step’.
Creating a New Programs
- The green + button will add a variety of exercises to the component. i.e Superset/Complex
- The + and - buttons add and take away sets for the exercise. i.e. an exercise that requires more than 1 set.
- Continue to add exercises and components as required. Once you begin to type in the exercise, the exercise(s) you have configured via Administration - Configuration - Exercises will show. All info and media will then be available when looking at the program via the AMS website.
- + - button next to the weeks component (At the top of the page) will add or take away weeks from the program
- + - button under session will add or take away session from the week
- To copy a session, click on the two-page blue button under sessions (Top left hand corner). This needs to be done individually for each week you want the session to be copied to. Will need to click on week 2, week 3, week 4 etc.
- Complete this process until you have filled in all requirements for each session throughout a week. You will need to set up one full week and can copy the following weeks from this point.
- Click ‘Save’.