Add a New Immunisation:
- Navigate to Sports Medicine - Immunisations:
- This will display a table of all recorded Immunisations.
- Select '+ Add New Immunisation'.
- On the following screen use the drop-down menus to select the player, date, vaccination and type:
- You can also add notes to the Immunisation entry:
- After completing the required details for the immunisation select either 'Save as Draft' or 'Save and Finalise'. Please note that once an immunisation is finalised it cannot be deleted or edited.
Edit an Existing Immunisation:
- After locating the immunisation record, select the pencil icon from the options column to edit the record, or the 'trash' icon to delete the record. Please note that only draft immunisations can be edited or deleted.
- On the following screen you may change the player's immunisation details including the vaccine, type, antibodies, date and add any additional notes.
- To update the entry select either 'Save as Draft' or 'Save and Finalise'.
Please sign in to leave a comment.