View Existing Notes
- Select the 'pencil' icon to edit or view an existing pre-game notes.
Create New Notes
- Select the 'Add Pre Game Notes' Button.
- Using the drop down menu show the game information by selecting one of the upcoming competitions.
- Use the 'Home' or 'Away' tabs to select where the competition will be located.
- Select the upcoming competition using the dropdown menu located above the team lists.
- Your list of players will be pre-populated.
- To enter players from the opposition, select the 'Opposing Team' button.
- Choose existing players or create a new player by selecting the 'Add player +' button.
- A window will appear where you are able to enter information about the opposing player.
- Select the 'Add player' button to confirm.
- Using the dropdown menu above the field graphic, choose what formation you wish to create.
- Blank player positions will appear on the screen already in the formation that you have selected.
- You may drag the circles into a different formation with your cursor.
- Using your cursor drag players name from the left-hand list into the blank circles to assign their position within the formation.
- To remove a player from the formation, drag their circle from the field graphic.
- Select the '+ Add a Note' button.
- Using the field-text enter instructions for the players or other users.
- Click 'Save Pre Game Note' button.
Post Game Notes
Post game notes allows coaching staff to reflect on the previous game with written notes and media files. These notes can be exported to a PDF. These notes will be saved to the fixture as an affliction to be reflected on.