Roles and permissions are what allowed different users access to various parts of the system. AMS by Catapult comes with a set of roles and permissions already configured, although they can be edited at any stage by an administrator.
To Configure Roles and Permissions:
- Select 'Administration' and 'Configuration' in the left-hand menu.
- Select 'Roles and Permissions'
- Select the green 'Edit' pen under the 'Options' column for one of the pre-existing roles.
- Select the 'Duplicate' button at the bottom of the Roles Details widget if you would like to create another similar role.
- To delete a role, select the red 'Trash' button under the Options column for that role.