Creating a New Injury Entry
When creating a new injury entry, there is the option to record information under 5 tabs:
- Treatment Notes
Each tab contains different information about the injury, or links the injury to a different part of the system. For example, submitting availability data links to the availability of the player in the Dashboard. The only information that is compulsory to submit is that found under the Details tab, indicated by a red asterisk (*).
- From the Injury page select 'Create New Injury' from the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Complete the 'Create Injury: Details' portion of the 'Details' tab. This information includes the player, status and date of injury, where, when and how it occurred, as well as if its a recurrent injury or not.
- This section can be customized to include new fields. Please contact email@example.com for more information regarding this.
- Complete the 'Diagnosis and Treatment' portion of the 'Details' tab. This section includes the diagnosis of the illness and if surgery is required.
- Complete the 'Concussion' section of the 'Details' tab. This includes information on if there was a concussion and how long it took for the concussion effects to disappear.
- Select the Availability tab from the top of the screen and fill out the appropriate information. These details include the player's current training capacity and a progression status to return to full training.
- These details will automatically filter through to the Availability Dashboard once you create the injury.
- Select the Files tab. Upload any relevant pictures/documents by selecting the grey 'Attach File' button. A popup will appear.
- Select the 'Upload File' button in the top right-hand corner to upload an external file.
- Select the Notes tab. Type any additional notes.
- Select the Treatment Notes tab. Include a treatment title and date of treatment.
- Select 'Create Injury' in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to save.
At any stage after the Details tab has been completed, the injury can be created by selecting the 'Create Injury' button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. This button is located on any of the informational tabs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.