Mobile Data Capture
The athlete mobile application ‘Catapult AMS’, allows athletes to record their wellness wherever they are.
- Login to the app using the same credentials as the AMS on the desktop.
- Go to the ‘Dashboard’.
- Click on ‘Record Wellness’.
- Time slept can be entered as well as the wellness parameters set up by the administrator (assigned staff member) on the desktop.
- COVID Questions can also be reported on here.
Desktop Data Capture
Wellness scores can be recorded from the desktop via the ‘Athlete Wellness’ page. They are recorded by the players individually, or can be uploaded as a bulk capture by coaching staff.
Individual Wellness Capture
- Go to the Athlete Wellness page and select the ‘Record My Wellness’ button in the top right-hand side of the screen. You will be redirected to a 'Record Your Wellness' page.
- Enter date and times for when you went to sleep, and when you woke up. If the automatic date is not correct, you can click on it to produce a drop-down menu.
- Select a score of 1 to 5 from the sliding bars for each of the remaining wellness parameters. A brief descriptor below each parameter name indicates what the score means.
- Once you have recorded results for all the parameters, select 'Record' in the lower right-hand corner to save the data.
Bulk Wellness Capture Via CSV
The alternate way of updating data on the desktop system is by uploading a CSV file. This process can be commenced by selecting the icon in the top toolbar of the Catapult AMS desktop page. Refer to the 'Data Import Via CSV' User Guide for more information on this process.