Athlete Wellness provides a visual display of all the player’s wellness scores. The page displays a graph where the athlete, wellness parameter and date can be filtered to easily view the required information.
The Athlete Wellness page can be found by selecting 'Wellness' and 'Athlete Wellness' from the left-hand menu.
The Athlete Wellness Table
The table also shows athlete’s minimum and maximum data values for wellness parameters, where the score sits in relation to the player’s normative values and an average of the scores inputted. If normative scores have not been set, global scores are used. These features allow coaches to draw individual and group comparisons of scores.
Changing Display Parameters
- The data can be displayed by group, wellness parameter and date by selecting from the three drop-down menus above the Wellness table. The table will automatically refresh when a parameter has been changed.
- The icon can be selected to print or download the table. Select from one of the options in the drop-down menu to download to a file type of your choice.
Setting Global Scores
- From the Athlete Wellness page, select the button at the top right-hand side of the table.
- On the far right of the first table, entitled 'Global Normatives', select the icon from under the Options column. You will be redirected to a 'Normative Values' table.
- In the Normative Values table input desired values for each variable.
- In the lower right-hand corner of the page there are two buttons. Select 'Reset Changes' to reset all values without saving your changes. To save your changes, select 'Update Values'.
- For your convenience, there is also a ‘Revision History’ widget at the bottom of this page so you can view your recent changes.
Setting Normative Values
- From the Athlete Wellness page, select the ‘Normative Values’ button at the top right-hand side of the table.
- In the second table, entitled 'Member Normatives', go to the far right Options column, and select the icon for the player whose normative values you wish to edit.
- The following page is similar to the ‘Global Normatives’ edit page. Input the desired values for each wellness parameter.
- To reset to the global values, select 'Reset to Global' in the lower right-hand corner of the page. To save your changes, select the button next to this, 'Update Values'.
- Recent changes can be viewed using the ‘Revision History’ widget located at the bottom of the editing page.
Individual Wellness Display
Below the Athlete Wellness graph is a display of all the wellness parameters for a particular player. It displays a percentage change in scores for the player over a time frame, and so can be used to view how that player’s wellness has changed over time. Players can use this to review their own wellness results.
Changing Display Parameters
- Select a player’s name from the drop-down box to the top left-hand of the table.
- Select a date range from the drop-down box to the top right-hand of the table. You can select from a list of ranges or a custom range using the calendar drop-down.
- Click ‘Submit’ below the date options and the table will refresh with the selected data.